Thursday, May 1, 2008

*UPDATE!*

I just remembered... Who is caught up on their bible reading? I AM! I'm still faithfully using the chart from TRC, & I am proud to say that I am starting II Coronicles. I think I may even be ahead by a week or two, which is even better! Reading the Bible is so much fun. But I have a confession to make... I'm reading the Message...only because I've never actually gotten through the whole Bible, so instead of trying to figure my way through the 'thous' & 'arts', I just read the Message version. This is only for THIS YEAR. Then next year when I read the KJV, I'll understand it better. & I know that the Message probably isn't dead-on track in some places, but other then that, it helps a lot. I'm excited that I am finally making the committment to READ MY BIBLE this year. I know it probably should have been done years ago, but hey, it's never too late to start :]

♥Ashley

Oh, & don't forget about my blog below ;]

4 comments:

James Wilder said...

Ashley,
The Message translation is a wonderful way to cause you to re-think the box we sometimes put scripture in. Saying the same thing a different way is one of the keys of great public speaking.

I also enjoy, for leisure, the NKJV and NIV versions.

For a yearly Bible Reading program, I think that's a great idea though. I bet you've had some eye-openers since you've been reading too, huh!

Sammy's Blog said...

Hey there Ashley :)
Way to go that's Awesome I am not currently on track though I am trying my best to get on!!
How have you and your family been...? I miss you all so much it seems so sad without you all here!
Love Ya,
Sammy :)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀人,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

be said...

華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,