Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sonny For Rent :(

This is my cat Sonny. We left him with the Richardsons. I miss him soo much! I was never much of a cat person, but I liked him. He was part Siamese so he was pretty snobby. I don't know what his other half was, but it made him fat haha. I remember how he would always come to the door when we got home from church, & then roll over when we walked in. I also remember how he would wait for me to sit or lay down on this one couch we had, & then he would jump on me & sometimes we would fall asleep.
As you all may know, the Richardsons have MOVED. & I heard that they aren't allowed to have pets in their house. I do not want them to have to get rid of Sonny, because they were only keeping him until we got back, but I don't want them to get in trouble. So if anyone likes cats, then please take him! It won't be forever, just until we move back. Another important thing, he is FIXED & DECLAWED! Also literbox trained. So you don't have to worry about him scratching up your furniture, or going on the rug. But that does mean he is an inside cat, so don't let him out. Other then that, all he needs is food & water. He doesn't really play with toys. But he likes those little balls with bells in them, hair ties, & ice. & To call him for food, you just start meowing...like "moww moww", or "mom", but that's only for wet food. & He sleeps wherever, so no need to get him a bed. He likes to be the center of attention, & he doesn't like it when you whistle...it hurts his ears. But if you need him to come, then you can do it, but not all the time.
If anyone's interested, then just tell Sis. Leigh I guess... & Remember, you would only have to keep him until we come back. Please consider adopting him & we will love you forever!

♥Ashley

No comments: