Thursday, September 25, 2008

So...pray for me?

We are having a youth service tomorrow with the church in Mannheim. & I was asked to lead the song service. Can you believe that?! I'm a little nervous, actually very scared (lol) even though it won't be that many people. & I only had about a weeks notice. How does James (Wilder) do it? Geezzzzz. Not to mention I've never done anything like this before. It might not seem like a big deal to everyone else, but for a girl who only sings in the shower, & in church (as part of the congregation), it's pretty intimidating. So pray that tomorrow I won't make everyone's ears bleed.

♥Ashley

1 comment:

Scott Wilder said...

Hey Ashley.

So... you got to give an update how your worship leading went! I trust it went alright, eh?

One thing I know for sure... once you've done it and you realize its not always as easy as it looks... you're usually less critical of somebody else when they're leading a congregation! ha

Hope all is well!

God bless,

Scott, Lalia & Jacoby