Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm still alive!

Hello everyone!

Wow. I haven't been on here in forever! I'm not so good with the whole "blogging" thing. I was surprised to see that I had so manny comments on my previous posts. I had no idea that people were interested in what I had to say...especially people that I don't even know lol. It's flattering, I guess. Well, I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone out there know that I'm still alive! Marriage is just as wonderful as it was 4 months ago. I will try to update this whenever something exciting happens in my life...which is hardly ever LOL! Take care everyone :)



Ashley

3 comments:

Sanctuary of Praise said...

Just awesome! I also love your blog's design! I just started one myself for our church's website. I'm kind of new to blogging though so I'm checking out other Christian blogs to get some inspiration for design and content. Feel free to check our new blog at our church in Bellevue

Would love to know what you think!

Unknown said...

HI love your blog very nice and nice photos

Unknown said...

Nice blog u have
Lechuza Planters